Thermal insulation usually depends on a material or combination of materials that reduces the heat flow between objects. Thermal insulation can be achieved with specially engineered methods or processes, as well as with suitable object shapes and materials.
The installation or upgrading of mold base or press platen insulation is one of the highest-returning investments a molding operator can make today. Properly insulated molds require less energy to operate. Adequate insulation also facilitates temperature regulation within the tool. Heat retained in the tool can mean less costly startup time, reduced scrap losses, improved quality and greater productivity. Certain materials can help keep your equipment up and running, saving energy costs and equipment downtime for your business.
- Homogenous and isotropic materials
- Reinforced with metallic fibres which avoide brittle behavior
- Good thermal and electrical insulation
- Integrated handling supports
- Housing for heaters : size and shape on demand
- Platens assembly verification in our workshop and assembly plan delivered
To learn more about thermal insulation and how Aurock products can help your company, download the insulating booklet or submit a query at email@example.com