As part of its activity, the company Aurock, whose head office is located at 21 Avenue Pierre Gilles de Gennes, 81000, ALBI, FRANCE, is required to collect and process data, some of which is qualified as “personal data”. Aurock attaches great importance to respect for privacy, and only uses data in a responsible and confidential manner and for a specific purpose.
- Data directly transmitted
These data are those that you directly send us, by a comment or by email. Please note before you disclose personal information about another person, you must obtain the consent of that person with respect to the disclosure and processing of such personal information under the terms of this policy.
- Data automatically collected
During your visits, once your consent has been given, we may collect “web analytics” type information relating to your browsing, the duration of your consultation, your IP address, your browser type and version. The technology used is the cookie.
Use of Data
The data that you directly send us is used for the purpose of contacting you and / or as part of the request you make to us.
“Web analytics” data are anonymously collected (by recording anonymous IP addresses) by Google Analytics (via the ExactMetric plugin), and allow us to measure the audience of our website, visits and any errors in order to constantly improve the user experience.
Third party websites:
Our website contains hypertext links leading to third-party websites (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.) and information about them. We have no control over these sites, and are not responsible for their privacy policies or practices.
Disclosure of your personal information:
We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, officers, insurers, professional advisers, agents, suppliers, or contractors to the extent that is reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
We may disclose your personal information:
- To the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- In connection with any ongoing or future legal proceedings;
- To establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk);
- To the purchaser (or potential purchaser) of any business or asset in our possession that we wish (or are considering) to sell;
- To any person whom we reasonably believe to be an integral part of a court or other authority having jurisdiction over the disclosure of such personal information if, in our opinion, such court or such authority would be likely to request the disclosure of such personal information.
Unless otherwise provided in this policy, we will not pass your personal information to third parties.
Your rights regarding personal data:
You have the right to consult, modify or delete all of your personal data. You can also withdraw your consent to the processing of your data.
We may sometimes update this policy by posting a new version on our website. You should check this page regularly to ensure that you are aware of any changes to this policy.